TTS in floral prints



Did you hear that TTS will have a comeback?
I first heard about this in Jessica&Krystal show when Tiffany and Hyoyeon came to visit the girls.While Krystal was leaving to record f(x)'s 'Red Light' albumTiffany also said that they are in the process of recording for TTS.

SNSD's subunit TTS performed today at Blue One Dream Festival.
I recognized immediately Tiffany's dress (it's not actually a dress it's a top and skirt hehe) which is the IW4MO8860 dress from Coiincos.
Buy it here



SECRET's Hyosung also wore the dress in her recent photoshoot for Sports Today Magazine



Taeyeon's outfits is also from Coiincos.
Buy it here



SECRET's Hyosung also wore the top but in different color



Unfortunately Seohyun's dress wasn't from Coiincos so I had to start looking for it.
I first opened LAP's site but I got tangled in so many sites that I forgot about it.
After searching the dress without success I finally ended up on LAP's site.
At page 3, I said to myself that I won't find it and wanted to close the site but I should at least check all of the outfits on that page .That's what I've done and there it was.
I guess we learned something here ....never give up because that something might be right under your nose
Alright, enought with the philosophy for today, Seohyun's dress is the Palm dress from LAP which you can buy here (it is also available in blue)




Image Credits: OSEN, Coiincos, LAP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More