Kpoprean Lesson 25- EXO's 'Overdose'



Hey guys sorry for the long hiatus but, good news, I'm here now and I'll post regularly.



Modeungeol geolgo neol deurikin nan
modeun=all
geolgo=risked/bet
neo(l)=you
Modeungeol geolgo neol deurikin nan=I drew you in closer with all I had



Ije dorikilsudo eopda
ije=now
dorikil=irreversable/irrevocable
dorikil eopda=no turning back
Ije dorikilsudo eopda=Now I can’t turn it back


 Igeon bunmyeong wiheomhan jungdok
igeon=this
bunmyeong=certainly/clearly/obvious (we learned this word but in  a slightly different form in Kpoprean Lesson 3- Girl's Day's 'Something')
wiheomhan=dangerous 
I learned this word also from our beloved EXO from their 'Growl' song.
At 0:09 Kai says 'Jigeum wiheomhae' which means 'You're in danger right now'



jungdok=addiction/intoxication/poisoning (this is actualy the korean title of 'Overdose')

 Igeon bunmyeong wiheomhan jungdok= 
This is clearly a dangerous addiction


So bad no one can stop her
 Her love her love

Ojik geugeotman bara geunyeoui sarang hanappuningeol
ojik geugeotman=only that/nothing else
geunyeoui=her
sarang=love
Ojik geugeotman bara geunyeoui sarang hanappuningeol=The only thing I want is her love



 Chimyeongjeogin fantasy hwangholhan geu ane chwihae


chimyeongjeogin=fatal/deadly/lethal

hwangholhan=estatic/enchanting/fascinating

chwihae=drunk 
I learned this word (but in a slightly different form) from Eric Nam's 'Ooh Ooh'
Check at 0:57

 Chimyeongjeogin fantasy hwangholhan geu ane chwihae=Her fatal fantasy,I’m drunk with ecstasy/enchantment


     Oh she wants me~ 
Oh she’s got me
 Oh she hurts me

Joha deo galmanghago isseo
joha=I like (in some cases it is used instead of good/okay as it is in our case)

deo=more (we learned this word a couple of times so we should know it)

galmang=crave/desire/long

Joha deoug galmanghago isseo=Good, desiring more and more


The ways to make the lessons more easy:
-the new words that we'll discover will be in red and in bold
-the words that we talked about previously,but who are in a new form will be in bold
-and finally the worlds that we talked about are in the same form will remain unchanged
Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net
colorcodedlyrics.com

Guys, as you may know, I'm not a native korean speaker (not an native english speaker as well).I make these lessons so that we all can learn korean together ,so I might make some mistakes from time to time (althought I try not to).So if you spot a mistake or something please tell me so that I can correct it :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More