Kpoprean Lesson 28- EXO's 'Overdose'


E X O

 Nan neoreul masbogo neoreul masinda
na(n)=I

neo(reul)=you

masbogo=taste

masinda=drink


 Nan neoreul matgo tto neoreul masinda=
taste you and drink you



On momi tteollyeowa

on momi=whole body (you can hear this two words in A Pink's 'Mr Chu' at 0:55, 1:49, 2:41)





tteollyeo=shakes/trembles

On momi tteollyeowa=My whole body trembles 



Gyesok deurikyeodo ajik mojara yeah
na

gyesok=continue/keep (learned it the previous lesson)

deurikyeodo=gulp

ajik=still/yet (learned in Kpoprean Lesson 7- BAP's '1004')

mojara=not enough 
I guess everybody knows Sunmi's famous chorus from her song '24 hours': 'I shib sa shigani mojara' which means '24 hours are not enough'



Gyesok deurikyeodo ajik mojara yeah=
keep drinking you in but it’s not enough 

yet




Sonkkeutkkaji jeonyulsikin galjeung isunganeul jaba

sonkkeutkkaji=fingertips


jeonyul=shiver/thrill/tremor (learned in the previous lessons)

galjeung=thirst

i=this
sungan=moment (learned in the previous lessons)

jaba=hold (we learned this word but in a different form in the previous lessons)

Sonkkeutkkaji jeonyulsikin galjeung
 isunganeul jaba=This thirst sends shivers 
even to my fingertips, hold onto this
moment



Jiljureul meomchuji ma neomu joha can’’t stop it

jilju=sprint

meomchuji ma=don't stop


joha=like (it can also mean good/okay)

Jiljureul meomchuji ma neomu joha can’’t
 stop it=Don’t stop going, it’s so good, 
can’t stop



 Hey Doctor~ jigeum idaero gwaenchanhna na

jigeum=now

gwaenchanhna=okay/fine/all right

na=I

 Hey Doctor~ jigeum idaero gwaenchanhna 

na=Hey 
doctor, I am okay right now




Juchehalsu eomneun ikkeullime 
soge 

noganaeryeoga nan

juchehalsu epmneun=it's uncontrollable


ikkeullime=attraction



noga=melt


I learned this word from ToHeart's 'Delicious' (check at 2:10, 3:09, 4:03) and Orange Caramel's 'Catallena' (check at 1:21, 2:58)






naeryeo(ga)=down


na(n)=I

Juchehalsu eomneun ikkeullime soge noganaeryeoga nan hana=It's uncontrolable,I'm melting in this attraction


The ways to make the lessons more easy:
-the new words that we'll discover will be in red and in bold
-the words that we talked about previously,but who are in a new form will be in bold
-and finally the worlds that we talked about are in the same form will remain unchanged
Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net
colorcodedlyrics.com



Guys, as you may know, I'm not a native korean speaker (not an native english speaker as well).I make these lessons so that we all can learn korean together ,so I might make some mistakes from time to time (althought I try not to).So if you spot a mistake or something please tell me so that I can correct it :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More