KPOPREAN LESSON 29- EXO'S 'OVERDOSE'



 I neukkim eobsineun jugeun geona machangajin geol

i-this

neukkim=feeling (we learned this word but in a different form in Kpoprean Lesson 3- Girl's Day's 'Something' and in Kpoprean Lesson 13-Sunmi's 'Full Moon')

You can hear the exact word in A Pink's 'Mr. Chu' at 2:25






eobsi(neun)=without (don't confuse this word with eobso=not)


jugeun=dead


geona machangaji-might as well

 I neukkim eobsineun jugeun geona 

machangajin geol=Without this feeling, it’s 

like I am dead



Naega saneun iyu neoraneun dalkomhame jungdok


na(ega)=I

In Kpoprean Lesson 8- BAP's '1004' we learned  'Naega 

saraganeun iyuneun neoya' which means 'The reason I 

live is you' in this phrase we have naega saneun iyu 


which also means the reason I live


saneun=live

iyu=reason

neoraneun=your

dalkomham(e)=sweetness (we learned this word but in a different form in Kpoprean Lesson 16- Sunmi's 'Full Moon')

jungdok=addiction/intoxication/poisoning 

Naega saneun iyu neoraneun dalkomhame 

jungdok=The reason I live is because of my 

addiction to the sweetness that is you




Someone call the doctor 

Nan geunyeoga pillyohae

na(n)=I 

geunyeo(ga)=her (learned here)

pillyohae=need  (we learned this word a couple of times so you have to remember it because it's an important word)


Nan geunyeoga pillyohae= I need her




Harudo nan beotil su eobseo 

haru=day (we learned this word in Kpoprean Lesson 17- SNSD's 'Mr. Mr.')

harudo=a day/one day/a single day

na(n)=I

beotil=stand/survive

su eobseo=can't


Harudo nan beotil su eobseo=I can’t stand it for a single day 





 Beoseonago sipji anheun cheonguk gateun neo

beoseonago=escape/get out (we learned this word but in a different form in Kpoprean Lesson 24-4minute's 'Whatcha Doin' Today?')

sipji anheun= do not want

cheongug=Heaven (we also learned the word for angel which is cheonsa)


gateun=like (learned in Kpoprean Lesson 6- BAP's '1004')

 Beoseonago sipji anheun cheonguk gateun neo=You’re like Heaven that I don’t want to escape





 Gin gin i deocheun areumdawo

gin=long

deoch(eun)=trap (so I guess Henry's 'Trap' song is called Deoch in korean, hehe

areumdawo=beautiful (this is another important word,k-pop idols use this word a lot in their song)
I heard this word in a lot of songs but the only one that I could remember hearing it in is BEAST's 'Beautiful Night'


 Gin gin i deocheun areumdawo=For a long time, this trap is beautiful


Oh too much neoya your love  igeon overdose
 Too much neoya your love igeon overdose



I think I'll take INFINITE's 'Last Romeo' for the next Kpoprean Lessons, what do you guys think?

Did you noticed that a lot of word started to repeat, yey that means we'll learn them quickly

The ways to make the lessons more easy:
-the new words that we'll discover will be in red and in bold
-the words that we talked about previously,but who are in a new form will be in bold
-and finally the worlds that we talked about are in the same form will remain unchanged
Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net
colorcodedlyrics.com

Guys, as you may know, I'm not a native korean speaker (not an native english speaker as well).I make these lessons so that we all can learn korean together ,so I might make some mistakes from time to time (althought I try not to).So if you spot a mistake or something please tell me so that I can correct it :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More