Kpoprean Lesson 31- INFINITE's 'Last Romeo'



Gireul balghyeojwo ije wonteun maldeun seontaegeun kkeutnasseo naui jeonbureul da geolgesseo

gil(eul)=road/way (learned in Kpoprean Lesson 16-SUNMI's 'Full Moon')

Remember the word for bright that we learned here?
It's balga so balghyeojwo (just like bichwojwo that we learned here) means give me brightness , but that doesn't sound that great in english,right? so we can replace it with shine on

ije=now


seontaeg(eun)=selection/choice/pick (we learned the word in Kpoprean Lesson 18-SNSD's 'Mr. Mr.'


kkeut=end (learned here)
kkeutnasseo=is ending/is done (or in our case we can replace it with has been made


Gireul balghyeojwo ije wonteun maldeun seontaegeun kkeutnasseo naui jeonbureul da geolgesseo=Shine on my path, whether I want it or not, the decision has been made I will put everything at risk




Jikyeo nael geoya eotteon eoryeoun yeojeongi doenda haedo

jikyeo=protect

nael geoya=I will

eotteon=any/what

eoryeoun=difficult/hard


yeojeong(i)=journey



Jikyeo nael geoya eotteon eoryeoun yeojeongi doenda haedo=I will protect you no matter what hardships come



Nan neo bakken an boinda

na(n)=I

neo=you

bakke(n)=only (man also means only but from what I've seen bakke is used with the negative form of the verb)

an=not/don't

boinda=see (until know we only learned the bwa form)


Nan neo bakken an boinda=I can’t see anything else but you




Teureojin teuri naeneun eumag bigeug sangmaghame nal mileobutyeo

naeneun=myself

eumag=music (I learned this word from Weekly Idol when the idols have their Random Play dance and Doni would say 'eumag juseyo' which means 'music please'



bigeug=tragedy

nal=me

mileo(butyeo)=pushed

Teureojin teuri naeneun eumag bigeug sangmaghame nal mileobutyeo=I push myself into broken music, in the bleakness of a tragedy


Ppigeogineun sarangui seomag i’m gonna lose myself

ppigeogineun=grinding/creaking


sarang(ui)=love


seomag=prelude


Ppigeogineun sarangui seomag i’m gonna lose myself=A creaking prelude of love, I’m gonna lose myself
That was sweet start



Meomchul jul molla kkeut dadareun nae gamjeongmani olla

meomchul=stop (learned here and here)

molla=don't know (learned here and here)

kkeut=end

dareun=different

nae=my

gamjeong=emotions
gamjeongmani=only my emotions

olla=rises/climbs

Meomchul jul molla kkeut dadareun nae gamjeongmani olla=I don’t know how to stop, my different emotions rise




Hwaksini doen chaggag neowa nan got the top of the emotion


hwaksini=I'm sure/I'm confident


chaggag=illusion


neowa na = You and I

Hwaksini doen chaggag neowa nan got the top of the emotion=An illusion that I’m sure of, you and I, got the top of the emotion


The ways to make the lessons more easy:
-the new words that we'll discover will be in red and in bold
-the words that we talked about previously,but who are in a new form will be in bold
-and finally the worlds that we talked about are in the same form will remain unchanged
Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net
colorcodedlyrics.com

Guys, as you may know, I'm not a native korean speaker (not an native english speaker as well).I make these lessons so that we all can learn korean together ,so I might make some mistakes from time to time (althought I try not to).So if you spot a mistake or something please tell me so that I can correct it :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More