Get the Look: Krystal's top from 'The Boys' performance


On 140116, f(x) performed 'The boys' at Golden Disk Awards.
I loved Krystal's top so I thought why not make a 'Get the Look' post.
Even though the gold detail is part of the top we can achieve the same look with a necklace.
Hope you like what I came up with.




The top that I choosed it the Black Sleeveless Lce Waist Trim Peplum top from New Look and it's only 11,99 euros.
If you want you can purchase here


For the necklace I couldn't pick only one so I picked 3

The first one is the Gold Beaten Fraction Necklace also from New Look.
You can purchase it here


The second necklace is the Gold Cut Out Bib Necklace from New Look (click here)


And now for the third and last necklace we have the Gold Sleek Spear Necklace (click here)




Hope you liked this 'Get the Look'

Credits:Krystal Shock,New Look

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More