Kpoprean Lesson 10- B.A.P.'s '1004'




[Zelo] Oh no ijen neon nal oemyeonhago
ije(n)=now
neo(n)=you
na(l)=me

oemyeohhago=?  :(
[Zelo] Oh no ijen neon nal oemyeonhago=Oh no, you have turned away from me



Nan neol irheobeorin babo
na(n)=I
neo(l)=you
irheobeorin=have lost

I remembered this word IU's 'Red Shoes', at min 1:21 she says 'gireul irheotda which means 'I'm lost' and at min 4:15 she uses the same word that we translated 'irheobeorin' in the phrase 'irheobeorin nae Summer Time' which means 'My lost summer time'

babo=stupid/fool
I first heard this word in Teen Top's 'Crazy' MV starring Sohyun,when L.Joe was looking desperately for her.Check out at 3:15 and 3:30

Nan neol irheobeorin babo=I’m a fool who has lost you


Geojigateun kkoraji
geoji=beggar
gateun=like a
Geojigateun kkoraji=I’m like a beggar


Neo eobsin amugeotdo motaji
neo=you
eobsi(n)=without
amugeotdo=anything
motaji= can't do
Neo eobsin amugeotdo motaji=I can’t do anything without you


[Youngjae] So I miss you ([Yongguk] neol saenggakhae)
[Youngjae] And I need you ([Yongguk] nan everyday)
We already translated this phrase here


[Himchan] Manggajin nae moseubi chorahae
maggajin=broken/ruined
nae=I
[Himchan] Manggajin nae moseubi chorahae=My wasted self is so pitiful


[Daehyun] Nal anajwo ([Zelo] nan neobakke)
na(l)=me
ana(jwo)=hug
I learned this word from Soyu & Mad Clown's 'Stupid in love' where Soyu says 'ana dallan mariya' in the chorus which means 'I'm asking you to hug me'. Check at 0:29, 1:23,2:43 and 3:50

na(n)=I
bakke=only=>neobakke=only you
[Daehyun] Nal anajwo ([Zelo] nan neobakke)=Hug me (I don’t have anyone) 


[Daehyun] Nal gamssajwo ([Zelo] eopdaneun ge)
na(l)=me
gamssa(jwo)=wrap/embrace
[Daehyun] Nal gamssajwo ([Zelo] eopdaneun ge)=Embrace me (but you)


[Youngjae] Cheonsagateun neo



Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More