Kpoprean Lesson 8- B.A.P.'s '1004'





[Daehyun] Naega saraganeun iyuneun neoya

na(ega)= I

saraganeun=live
We talked about this word,but in a different form (saneunji) here

iyu(neun)=reason

neo(ya)=you

[Daehyun] Naega saraganeun iyuneun neoya=The reason I live is you







[Youngjae] Dasin mot bol geot gata ,jeongmal jugeul geot gata


dasi(n)=again
I learned this word from IU's 'Red shoes'.Check for yourself at min 4:53. She repeats the word 4 times at the end of the song.


mot=never

bol=see

geot gata= I think
I think I first heard this word in Soyu & Mad Cloud's 'Stupid Love'
Check at 0:47 and 4:07




jeongmal=really

jugeul=dying

and we have again geot gata



[Youngjae] Dasin mot bol geot gata, jeongmal jugeul geot gata=I don’t think I will ever see you again , I think I’m really dying





[Daehyun] Nareul saranghaejul sarameun neoya

na(reul)= I

saranghaejul=love me
You can heard this word in BESTie's 'Love Option' at min 2:50, when U-Ji says
'Naman saranghejul'=only love me
Haha while listening again to the song and looking at the lyrics I notice that they use the word iyu(reason) 2 times in their chorus.I just love when I discover a word.And you can also hear the geot gata (think). So listen carefully to the song.





saram(eun)=person

neo(ya)=you

[Daehyun] Nareul saranghaejul sarameun neoya=The person to love me is you





Eodum sogeseo nareul bichwojwo


eodum=dark/darkness

sogeseo=in

na(reul)=me

bich(haha not that rude word)=light
Block B has a song called Bichi doe eojwo which translated Be the light.
Check it out down below, the word eodum(dark) also appears so pay attention



jwo=give
We learned this word but in a different form (jun) Lesson 5


So  bichiwojwo= give light or shine


Eodum sogeseo nareul bichwojwo=Shine on me in the darkness





Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More