Kpoprean Lesson 6 B.A.P.'s '1004'


Here we are again guys with another Kpoprean lesson this time with B.A.P.'s '1004'.
I am really happy that B.A.P had a comeback because they never disappoint me.
Now let's start the lesson with the first verse sang by Daehyun.

[Daehyun] Eodironga nareul tteonabeorin cheonsagateun neo

eodironga=somewhere

nareul=me

tteonabeorin=has gone/left
I remembered this word but in a slightly different form from Crayon Pop's 'Lonely Christmas at min 2:39)




cheonsa=angel

gateun=like a/same 
I first heard this word in ZE:A's 'Ghost of wind' when Siwan begins to sing at 0:46


So.... cheonsa+gateun =like an angel

neo=you

[Daehyun] Eodironga nareul tteonabeorin cheonsagateun neo=You’re like an angel, who has left me and gone somewhere


[Yongguk] I need you


[Youngjae] Eotteoke saneunji nan moreugesseo

eotteoke= how 
( it can also mean what do/should I do,koreans use this word frequently)

saneunji=living

na(n)=I

moreungesseo= I do not know

Eotteoke saneunji nan moreugesseo=I don’t know how I’m living




Niga tteonan ihuro michigesseo

niga=your

tteonan=left
(you can hear this word a lot in INFINITE's Destiny, listen really carefully)


ihuro=since/after

michigesso=I'm going crazy 
michin=crazy
We have another popular word ,you probably already know this word from G-Dragon's 'Michigo' which means go crazy.
Another song that I remember hearing the word is VIXX's 'Hyde' when Ravi begins to rap at 2:12



Niga tteonan ihuro michigesseo=After you left me, I’m going crazy



[JongUp] Everyday, every night


Jamdo jal ojil anha

jamdo=sleep

jal=well/good
I learned this word from the phrase 'Jal jinesseoyo' which means 'Have you been well?'

anha=not/can't


Jamdo jal ojil anha=I can’t even sleep



Hollo nama sullonama cry

hollo=alone

sul=alchool
I know this word from SHINee's 'Wonderful Day' when Taemin drank wine (or something else) in Switzerland and after tasting it he immediately said sul,sul to the cameraman

What I'm tring to say is that you can pick up a lot of words if you listen carefully :D

Hollo nama sullonama cry=I’m all alone, drinking away, cry



More Kpoprean Lessons to come :D


Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More