Kpoprean Lesson 12- Sunmi's 'Full Moon'



Hey guys,
So here we are to start a new Kpoprean lesson with Sunmi's 'Full Moon'
Initially I was going to wait for SNSD's new song but since the comeback got delayed I decided to take up another song.Oh and also if you guys have any song requests please leave them in the comment section below.
So I thought of new ways to make the lessons more easier:
-the new words that we'll discover will be red and in bold
-the words that we talked about previously but who are in a new form will be in bold
-and finally the words that we talked about and are in the same form will remain unchanged



The First collaboration of JYP
and Brave Sound
Here  comes Sunmi 
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
Eh eh eh eh eh
Ok it’s time to leggo
Jigeum dangjang amumaldo pillyoeobseo

jigeum=now

in the previous lessons we learned another word for now which is ije (click here)

dangjang=immediately/right (as in right now)


amu=any

In the previous lessons we learned the word for anything which is amugeotdo (click here)
The word amu is used very frequently in kpop songs, today while listening to Beast's 'Beautiful Night' I noticed they use the word in the chorus.
Check at 0:38, 1:41, 2:43 and 3:16


mal(do)=words(we learned this word before here)

pilly=need/require

I think I first heard this word in the drama 'Heirs' (I'm not a big drama fan but I watched it because of the cast but I was dissapointed :P )
eobseo=don't
pillyoeobseo=don't need
You can hear this word in After School's 'First Love' (min 0:38) where Nana says 'amugeotdo pillyoeobseo' (we learned these two words in this lesson so I'll let you do the translation) and MBLAQ's 'Smoky Girl' (min 3:04)





Jigeum dangjang amumaldo pillyoeobseo=There’s no need for any words right now




Geudaewa naui nunbichi malhaejuneun geol


geudaewa naui=you and I


nun=eyes (learned here)

bich=light (learned here)
nunbich=look/gaze

malhaejuneun geol=say it


Geudaewa naui nunbichi malhaejuneun geol=You and I, our looks are saying it





Malhajima amu maldo pillyoeobseo


mal=in this case it means say (we learned this word before but with another meaning)
hajima=do not
malhajima=don't say

amu=any


mal(do)=words


pillyoeobseo=don't need/no need


Malhajima amu maldo pillyoeobseo=Don’t say anything, there’s no need for words





Chokchogi jeojeun nae ipsure salmyeosi dagawa ip matchwojwo
chokchog(i)=moist/moisture
I often heard this word in korean beauty related videos


jeojeun=wet

nae=my

ipsur(e)=lips

You can hear this word in SHINee's 'Dream Girl' at min 2:12



salmyeosi=gently/softly
dagawa=come
I first heard the word salmyeolsi this song in A Pink's 'NoNoNo' when Chorong says 'salmyeosi naegerowa' which means 'you gently came'. In our case we have salmyeosi dagawa which is the same thing but in the present tense
Check at 0:40





Chokchogi jeojeun nae ipsure salmyeosi dagawa ip matchwojwo=Softly come to my wet lips and kiss me





Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net
colorcodedlyrics.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More