Kpoprean Lesson 13- Sunmi's 'Full Moon'




Saranghandan ppeonhan geu han madiga

sarang=love

ppeonhan=obvious

We learned this word in Kpoprean Lesson 3,check it here

geu=that/the


madi(ga)= word
Until now we learned the word mal, but it seems there is another word for word (haha get it: word for word)

Saranghandan ppeonhan geu han madiga=The typical/obvious words of I love you



Teukbyeolhage neukkyeojineun oneulbam


teukbyeolhage=special

neukkyeojineun=feels/seems (we learned this word but it a different form here)


oneul=today
I learned this word from Seungri's SNL appeareance 
Check at 0:06 (but it's better to watch the whole thing because it's funny)
The video is inspired from an old Jim Carrey & Will Ferrell video, check here


bam=night
I leaned this word from BtoB's 'Thriller'. You can check at min 0:24, 1:09, 1:25, 2:09, 2:28, 2:46, 2:56 (they really repeat this word a lot,right?)

How about a test? Listen to Beast's 'Beautiful Night' (without looking at the lyrics) and count hiw many times they use the word 'bam' (they mostly use bam(i) but it's the same thing)

So, oneul + bam=today+night=tonight


Teukbyeolhage neukkyeojineun oneulbam=Feels/Seems special tonight



Wae iri simjangeun ppalli ttwineunji

wae=why

iri=here
I learned this word from Trouble Maker's Attention.I counted and they repeat the word iri 26 times (so I guess you'll remember this word for sure from now on)



simjang(eun)=heart 
I leaned this word a long time ago (this was one of the first words I learned) so I can't remember from where I learned it ,but while listening to Btob's 'Thriller' to find the word 'bam' I heard the word again. 
You can check at 0:54, 1:55, 3:15


ppalli=fast/quickly
This is also one of the first words I learned, because korean use it a LOT. They especially use it when they want to say 'Hurry'
While listening to Trouble Maker's 'Attention' I noticed they also say ppalli.Check at 0:21

ttwineun(ji)=beats


Wae iri simjangeun ppalli ttwineunji=Why is my heart beating so fast?



Ja ije sigani dwaesseo

ije=now

sigan(i)=time 
I learned this word from the one and only Sunmi from her song '24 songs' where she repeats the word 'sigan' 4 in the chorus (but not only in the chorus, but through the entire song)
Check at 0:24, 1:25, 2:29, 3:02
Listen to the song carefully and see if you can hear the other 'sigan' words


dwaesseo=all right


Ja ije sigani dwaesseo=Now the time is right


The new ways to make the lessons more easy:
-the new words that we'll discover will be in red and in bold
-the words that we talked about previously,but who are in a new form will be in bold
-and finally the worlds that we talked about are in the same form will remain unchanged



Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net

colorcodedlyrics.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More