Kpoprean Lesson 14- Sunmi's 'Full Moon'





Geudaeyeo boreumdari tteuneun nal

boreumdar(i)=full moon
This is Sunmi korean title for 'Full moon' (if you want you can check on youtube here)


tteu(neun)=float (in our case the word means rise)


nal=day/me (in this case is day)



Geudaeyeo boreumdari tteuneun nal=On the day when the full moon rises





Nal boreowayo

nal=day/me (in this case is me)


boreo=see

wayo=come
boreo+wayo=boreowayo=come see

Nal boreowayo=Come to see me




I bami gagi jeone 

bam(i)=night

We learned this word here

gagi=go (in our case the word gains another meaning)

jeone=before


I bami gagi jeone=Before the night is over



Hae tteugi jeone

hae=sun


tteungi=float (again we have the same word woth a different meaning)

jeone=before

I discovered that Trouble Maker say this word a lot in their 'Now' song.
Check at 0:26, 0:46, 0:48, 1:20, 1:32, 2:17, 2:25, 3:07, 3:16, 3:28


Hae tteugi jeone =Before the sun comes up




Seodulleojwoyo

seodulleo=hurry


Seodulleojwoyo=Hurry up




Geudaeyeo boreumdari tteuneun nal=On the night of the full moon (we already translated this phrase)



Geudae sarangeul jwoyo

geudae=you (this is a polite word for  you)


sarang(eul)=love...(we learned this word many times)

jwo(yo)=give

by adding yo at the end of a verb stem in makes the sentence more polite

Geudae sarangeul jwoyo=give me your love


I bami gagi jeone hae tteugi jeone nal boreowayo=Before the sun comes up,before the sun comes up,come see me

(we translate this phrase before)



The new ways to make the lessons more easy:
-the new words that we'll discover will be in red and in bold
-the words that we talked about previously,but who are in a new form will be in bold
-and finally the worlds that we talked about are in the same form will remain unchanged


Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net
colorcodedlyrics.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More