Kpoprean Lesson 11- B.A.P.'s '1004'



The lyrics that are left in the romanized form are already translated

[Daehyun] Naega saraganeun iyuneun neoya
[Youngjae] Dasin mot bol geot gata jeongmal jugeul geot gata
[Daehyun] Nareul saranghaejul sarameun neoya
Eodum sogeseo nareul bichwojwo


[Yongguk] Jeongsin nagan deutae

jeongsin=spirit

naga(n)=out we learned this word before in Girl's Day Kpoprean Lesson)
deutae=it seems (we learned this word also from Girl's Day)
[Yongguk] Jeongsin nagan deutae=It’s like I’m so out of it



Nan meong ttaeryeo everyday


na(n)=I

meong=bruise

ttaeryeo=beat/hit

Nan meong ttaeryeo everyday=I’m so hurt every day




Niga tteonago nan manggajyeosseo


niga=your

tteonago=leaving

na(n)=I

manggajin=broken/ruined 
(we already discussed about this word here)=> manggajyeosseo=I've become ruined

Niga tteonago nan manggajyeosseo=After your leaving, I’ve become ruined




Dorawajwo neoppunieosseo


dorawa(jwo)=come back

neoppun=you're all
ieosseo=it was
neoppunieosseo=you were all I had



Dorawajwo neoppunieosseo=Come back to me, you were all I had



[Zelo] Eoseo nal guhaejwo

eoseo=come

na(l)=me

guhae=save/rescue

[Zelo] Eoseo nal guhaejwo=Come and save me




Meomchwo jebal nae gyeoteseo



meomchwo=stop 
(we learned a different word for stop here, keep in my mind that in context they have different meanings)
I learned this word from SHINee's 'Symptoms' (Key at min 0:40 and Minho at 1:59) and from EXO's 'Miracles in December' (min 2:25 I just love this part, I always get goosebumps you and you can hear it again at 3:39)





jebal=please

na(e)=i

gyeoteseo=side

meolli=far
jima=don't
meoreojijima=don't go far
You can hear the word meolli in Trouble Maker's 'Now' at min 1:12, 2:18, 3:09




Meomchwo jebal nae gyeoteseo meoreojijima (tteoreojijima)=Stop, please don’t go far from me (don’t leave)


Never let you go






[Himchan] Neoreul chatgo sipeo

neo(reul)=you

chatgo=find/look

sipeo=I want
(we learned the antonym of this word before and it's sirheo, this way maybe you can remember them) :D
[Himchan] Neoreul chatgo sipeo=I want to find you



Eodiro eodiro eodiro eodiro ga


eodi(ro)=where
You can hear this word in B1A4's 'What's Happening'. Check at 0:18

Eodiro eodiro eodiro eodiro ga=Where, where, where am I going?


Niga inneun geugot

niga=you

inneun=are/is

geu=that
geot=place
geugeot=that place

Niga inneun geugot=To the place where you are


A better day a better day a better day
[Daehyun] Cheonsagateun neo

[Daehyun] Naega saraganeun iyuneun neoya
[Youngjae] Dasin mot bol geot gata jeongmal jugeul geot gata
[Daehyun] Nareul saranghaejul sarameun neoya
Eodum sogeseo nareul bichwojwo

[JongUp] Look at me now
Come to me now
([Yongguk] Dasi naege dorawa eotteoke saragani nan)
[JongUp] Look at me now
Come to me now
([Zelo] Maeil niga eobsi nan eotteoke saragani nan)

The last phrases we translated in the previous lessons.
So...that's it ....We finished B.A.P's 1004.
Hope you guys learned something from these lessons.
Bye....I'll see you in the next lesson.
What song should I do next.Do you have any suggestions?


Also see:
Kpoprean Lesson 6- B.A.P.'s '1004'
Kpoprean Lesson 7- B.A.P.'s '1004'
Kpoprean Lesson 8- B.A.P.'s '1004'
Kpoprean Lesson 9- B.A.P.'s '1004'
Kpoprean Lesson 10- B.A.P.'s '1004'





Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More