Kpoprean Lesson 7- B.A.P.'s '1004'


Here we are with another lesson of Kpoprean.
Shall we begin?



[Youngjae] So I miss you ([Yongguk] neol saenggakhae)

neo(l)=you


saenggakhae=think
You can hear this word in K.Will's 'You don't know love' starring EXO's Chanyeol at min 2:00


[Youngjae] So I miss you ([Yongguk] neol saenggakhae)= So I miss you (I think of you)



[Youngjae] And I need you ([Yongguk] nan everyday)




[Himchan] Ajikdo ni moksoriga deullyeo


ajikdo=yet/still
I first learned this word from Jieun's 'False Hope'. Check for yourself at 0:39


ni=your

moksori(ga)=voice
I first heard this word in Hello Venus's 'What are you doing today?'.Listen at 1:03



deullyeo=hear

[Himchan] Ajikdo ni moksoriga deullyeo=I can still hear your voice




[Youngjae] Dorawajwo ([Zelo] nan neobakke)


dorawa(jwo)=come back
I think you already know this word from INFINITE's debut song 'Come back again', if not watch the MV and remember the word :D
They repeat the word 10 times in the chorus.


na(n)= I

neobakke=beside you

[Youngjae] Dorawajwo ([Zelo] nan neobakke)=Come back to me (I don’t have anyone)




[Youngjae] Nae gyeoteuro ([Zelo] eopdaneun ge)

gyeoteuro=aside


[Youngjae] Nae gyeoteuro ([Zelo] eopdaneun ge)=Come back to my side (but you)




[Daehyun] Cheonsagateun neo (we already discussed about this phrase here)



Now try listening to the song while following the lesson :D


Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More