Kpoprean Lesson 3




Now for the chorus

[Sojin] Naman mollasseotdeon something

naman=only me/own (not in I own a car but on my own)

mola= I don't know (you'll hear this word a lot, I first learned this word from 2pm's 'Again and again' when they repeat the word 'mola' in the chorus)
Check for yourself at min 1:08, this way maybe you'll remember it in the future



But Girl's Day isn't using mola but mollasseo which means I didn't know (past tense)

So Naman mollasseotdeon something=I was the only one who didn't know about this something



Bunmyeonghi neukkyeojyeo must be something

bunmyeonghi=clearly

neukkyeojyeo= i can feel it


Bunmyeonghi neukkyeojyeo must be something-I clearly feel it, must be something




[Minah] Ppeonhan neoui geojitmal

ppeonhan=obvious


neoui-your

geojitmal=lie 

(I learned this word from B1A4's 'What's Happening',Baro repets it 3 times)
Check it out for yourself at min 0:34 and remember it :D

Ppeonhan neoui geojitmal=Your obvious lies


Geuman yeogikkajiman

geuman=stop
(a popular phrase is geumanhe which means stop it/that's enough)

yeogi=here


Geuman yeogikkajiman=Let's stop here


Nothing
It’s something
Stop it~ no uh~


That's it for today guys.Hope you learned something.I'll see you in the next Kpoprean Lesson


Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More