Kpoprean Lesson 18- SNSD's 'Mr. Mr.'



[All] Deo dangdanghage neon Mr. Mr. 

deo=more
I first learned this word from Trouble Maker's 'Now' where Hyuna says deo molli deo molli, deo maning more and molli (learned in Kpoprean lesson 11) meaning far. Deo molli=more far but we don't use this sentence in english right, we say further
Check at 1:12, 2:18, 3:09


dangdanghage=bold/strong

neo(n)=you


[All] Deo dangdanghage neon Mr. Mr. =Be 

stronger Mr. Mr. 



[Yuri] Nal bwa

nal=me

bwa=look/see (we learned this word but in a different form here and here)

Nal bwa=Look at me



Mr. Mr. [Yuri] Geurae baro neo neo neo

geurae=yes

neo=you

Mr. Mr. [Yuri] Geurae baro neo neo neo=Mr. 


Mr. Yes you, you, you



Nal gaseum ttwige han Mr. Mr.

nal=my/day (in this case is my)

gaseum= heart/chest (we learned another word for heart Kpoprean Lesson 13)

ttwige=pound/beat (we learned the word but in a different form here)

Nal gaseum ttwige han Mr. Mr.=
You made my heart race Mr. Mr.





 [Tiffany] Choegoui namja

chegoui=best

namja=man 
This was one of the first words that I learned so I can't remember from where I learned it, but I noticed that Ladies' Code says the word a lot in their new sing 'So wonderful'.
Check at 0:43, 0:45, 0:48, 1:27, 1:29, 1:42, 1:44, 1:47, 2:28, 2:30, 2:42, 2:44, 2:48, 3:12, 3:14, 3:27, 3:29, 3:33
They say the word a LOT right? :P




 Choegoui namja= The best man



[Tiffany] geuge baro neo

geuge=that's

neo=you

Mr. Mr. [Tiffany] geuge baro neo=Mr. Mr.


 that’s you




[Taeyeon] Sangcheoro kkaejin 

yurijogakdo byeoli doeneun neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.

sangcheo(ro)=wound/scar

kkaejin=broken/cracked


I seems that  the word Yuri has another meaning other that the name of the gorgeous SNSD member
yuri=glass (glass the material, not the object)


jojak(do)=sculpture/fragments

byeol(i)=star

Sangcheoro kkaejin yurijogakdo byeoli 
doeneun neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.=You make broken glass from scars turn into stars Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.




[Tiffany] Nareul bitnaejul [Seohyun] seontaek badeun ja!

nareul=me/I

bitnaejul=give shine/light
In Kpoprean Lesson 8 we learned the word bichiwojwo which also means give me light/shine on me

seontaek=choosed/selected
Pikachu I choose you :P

[Tiffany] Nareul bitnaejul [Seohyun] seontaek badeun ja!= The chosen one to make me shine


[Tiffany] Geuge baro neo Mr. Mr.=That is you Mr. Mr.
(Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.)


[Jessica] Wae neon ajikdo mitji motae?

wae=why

neo(n)=you

ajikdo=still/yet (learned here)

mitji=believe/trust

motae=cannot/can't


[Jessica] Wae neon ajikdo mitji motae?=Why can’t you believe it yet? 




Jinjja! bimireul allyeojulge

jinjja= real

bimil(eul)=secret 
So i guess the k-pop group Secret can be also called Bimil :P


allyeoljulge is mostly used as I'll show you but in our case is used as I'll tell you


Jinjja! bimireul allyeojulge= I’ll tell you the real secret




[Tiffany] Neon wae teukbyeolhan Mr.Inji

neo(n)=you

wae=why

teukbyeolhan=special (we learned the word but in a slightly different form here)


Neon wae teukbyeolhan Mr.Inji=Why are you a special Mr.





Oh oh ooh woh.. oh oh ooh woh



The ways to make the lessons more easy:
-the new words that we'll discover will be in red and in bold
-the words that we talked about previously,but who are in a new form will be in bold
-and finally the worlds that we talked about are in the same form will remain unchanged


Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net
colorcodedlyrics.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More