Kpoprean Lesson 5



Here we are with the last Kpoprean Lesson for Girl's Day's 'Something'.


[All] Naega jun sarangi neon useuwonni

So we have naega and we all know what it means,right?

Naega jeil jal aga...Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
na(ega)= I


jun=gave



sarang..... just think about 'Oppa saraghae' and you'll find the word :P

neon ,again we have another word that we talked about and it means........you

useuwonni......google translate won't translate this word for me but I know that laugh is useum and I'm pretty sure it means laughable 

The translation experts translated this sentence as
Naega jun sarangi neon useuwonni?=
Was the love I gave a joke to you?
because it sounds much better this way...Was the love I gave you laughable doesn't sound that good,right?


Naega jun sarangi jigyeowojyeonni?


We already talked about the first 3 words

jigyeowo=sick/tired of

Naega jun sarangi jigyeowojyeonni?=Were you sick of the love I gave you?


Ni apeseo boigi sirheo chamatdeon nunmul
(ni) apeseo=in front of (you)

boigi=show (not tv show ,but show you something)

sirheo=hate/don't want 

nun=eye(s)
nunmul=tears (remember this word because you'll find it in most songs)



Ni apeseo boigi sirheo chamatdeon nunmul=I don't want to show you the tears I held back



Urin yeogikkjini?

uri(n)=we

Urin yeogikkjini?=Are we over?


So this is the end of the KpopreanLessons for Girl's Day's 'Something'
Did you liked it?
Which song should I do next?

Also see:
Kpoprean Lesson (1)
Kpoprean Lesson (2)
Kpoprean Lesson (3)
Kpoprean Lesson (4)



Credits
Lyrics translation:pop!gasa
Romanization by kpoplyrics.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More